Guidelines and Procedures
As a Marriott International property, the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, located at 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas has 200+ cleaning protocols throughout every physical space in the hotel as part of Marriott’s Commitment to Clean. The following guidelines and procedures are to be strictly observed by those gathering in-person:
- Tables must not exceed 10 individuals.
- Those with symptoms of, or recent close contact with a person who is confirmed to have, COVID-19 should not attend.
- Attendees should wash or disinfect hands upon entering the convention center and after any interaction with employees, other attendees or items in the convention center.
- Social distancing by all participants of at least 6 feet.
- Masks to be worn at all times by all participants except when eating or drinking.
- Attendees are to abide by any additional rules announced by the Gaylord Texan or the Parking Industry Expo 2021 (PIE2021) committee prior to the meeting and during the meeting.
- Those who choose to attend in-person must acknowledge the In-Person Attendee Acknowledgement and Responsibilities form upon registration - Review a copy of the In-Person Attendee Acknowledgement and Responsibilities here.
Find below additional Marriott Travel Guidance information.