Parking Today Awards
PARKING TODAY AWARDS 2020
On Tuesday, March 24 Parking Today will be hosting an Awards Breakfast acknowledging the outstanding contributions in the parking industry. This is a totally dedicated event to recognize the contributions of individuals, teams, and organizations working within the industry. This event will be held in conjunction with the Parking Industry Exhibition 2020 in San Diego.
The Award categories are:
1. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – OFF STREET
2. Excellence in Technology and Innovation – ON STREET
3. Excellence in Customer Service
4. Excellence in Marketing
5. Parking Person of the Year
Sponsored by PayByPhone
Sponsored by Parker Technology
RULES & JUDGING GUIDELINES
The process is completely online from the application to the submission as well as the reviewing/assessment of the applications by our team of Judges.
1. Entry deadline: January 15, 2020
2. Entry to the competition is free, however a representative of the company or companies listed in the application must be registered to attend the entire PIE 2020 event.
3. The Parking Today Media’s Parking Today Awards applications are judged by a panel of leading experts drawn from across the parking, consultancy and related fields.
4. Each entry is read by at least three panel members prior to short listing
5. The panel reserves the right to consider repositioning entries across categories.
6. Once entries are considered, follow-up questions and, where necessary, visits may be conducted.
7. The full list of judges will be published ahead of the awards ceremony.
8. Judges are asked to avoid potential conflicts of interest when assessing or debating entries.
9. The jury’s decisions remain anonymous, but summaries are made available to entrants who ask after the event.
10. The jury’s decision is final.
11. Submitting an entry acknowledges that edited versions of entries will be published in Parking Today magazine and its related websites leading up to the awards. Extended versions of winning entries will be published in Parking Today magazine and on www.parkingtoday.com after the ceremony. If you include commercially sensitive material in an entry, please indicate.
Further information to discuss the categories, criteria and submitting your entry, contact: John Van Horn; Parking Industry Expo at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Each entry will be judged in the defined category using the criteria listed and assigning the points allocated.
Parking Today Media reserves the right to re-categorize entries if deemed appropriate.
2. The entries will be sorted by category entered and classification. Each category will be assigned to a panel of judges who will assess the entries independently. The Judges will make their assessment online and scores will be averaged for a final score out of 100 points.
3. To reach finalist stage a minimum score of 70 will need to be achieved. The top scoring entries in each category will determine the winning recipient of that award. In the case of tied scores, both entries would receive the same level award.
4. Each Judge is encouraged to not only score but provide written feedback so that this can be presented to the nominee’s post awards. Judges details will not be revealed unless the particular judge requests this.
5. The Chair of Judges has the right to assign a submission to another category if they believe this is appropriate to do so.
Click here to submit your nomination