Created and presented by Parking Today, the Parking Today Media’s Parking Awards are an independent competition. The awards recognize the leading examples of parking management, enforcement, design and team-work.
FAQs: The Judging Process
Entry deadline: March 1, 2021
• Entry to the competition is free.
• The Parking Today Media’s Parking Awards is judged by a panel of leading experts drawn from across the parking, automotive, consultancy and related fields.
• Each entry is read by at least three jury members prior to short listing
• The jury reserves the right to consider repositioning entries across categories.
• Once entries are considered, follow-up questions and, where necessary, visits may be conducted.
• The full list of judges will be published ahead of the awards ceremony.
• Judges are asked to avoid potential conflicts of interest when assessing or debating entries.
• The jury’s decisions remain anonymous, but summaries are made available to entrants who ask after the event.
• The jury’s decision is final.
*Note: Submitting an entry acknowledges that edited versions of entries will be published in Parking Today magazine and its related websites in the build-up to the awards. Extended versions of winning entries will be published in Parking Today magazine and on www.parkingtoday.com after the ceremony. If you include commercially sensitive material in an entry, please indicate.
Further information To discuss the categories, criteria and submitting your entry, please contact: John Van Horn, Parking Today Media, email@example.com
If you find any issue with the forms or requirements for entry, please send your entry as a word document (you may include any PDFs or pictures you like). Feel free to place whatever information you feel should be considered and email materials to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Using this format will not decrease your chances of winning in any way. Be sure to include the name of the person sending in the entry and the company from which it came.
Click here to begin the submission process - link to survey to collect info
Back to Top