Excellence in Customer Service
If you find any issue with the forms or requirements for entry, please send your entry as a word document (you may include any PDFs or pictures you like) – attach whatever information you feel should be considered and email all documents to email@example.com
Using this format will not decrease your changes of winning in any way. Be sure to include the name of the person sending in the entry and the company from which it came.
Applicant’s description (max 2500 words for all criteria – bullet points are provided as an indicative guide to responses)
The entry should include details of the nature of the operation, the type of customer served, and the nature of the service provided. Note this category can relate to both parking operations and suppliers.
• Demonstrate how leaders within your organization operate consistently with a clear well-defined set of values
BRAND VALUE (20%)
• Articulate how brand attributes are driving decisions about how your organization treats its parking customers
• Provide examples of marketing literature, customer charters etc.
EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT (20%)
• Explain how employees are fully committed to the goals of your organization relating to customer experience
• Details of staff training undertaken
CUSTOMER CONNECTEDNESS (20%)
• What are the mechanisms that your organization engages to integrate customer feedback throughout your organization?
• Detail tangible feedback from customers and/or clients (surveys, awards, testimonials, external audits, etc.)
• If applicable provide details of mystery shopping exercises conducted on own, comparable or rival services
• Outline your organization’s customer experience strategy and results that demonstrate improvements to the service/business (evidence of success in attracting more customers and repeat business)
• Details of other awards won
• Customer survey results
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
• IMAGES - upload images with a high resolution (1920 x 1080 px) JPGs or PNGs of initiatives supporting the submission
• EVIDENCE OF THE SUCCESS OF INITIATIVE/PROGRAM (REQUIRED) – Provide PDF file of data or testimonials
• AUDIO/VIDEO OR MEDIA CLIPPINGS (Optional) – Audio/video or media clippings (If available)
TOTAL POINTS = 100