Excellence in or Outstanding Customer Service
The entry should include details of the nature of the operation, the type of customer served, and the nature of the service provided. Note this category can relate to both parking operations and suppliers.
Applicant’s description (max 2500 words for all criteria – bullet points are provided as an indicative guide to responses)
• Demonstrate how leaders within your organization operate consistently with a clear well-defined set of values
BRAND VALUE (20%)
• Articulate how brand attributes are driving decisions about how your organization treats its parking customers
• Provide examples of marketing literature, customer charters etc.
EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT (20%)
• Explain how employees are fully committed to the goals of your organization relating to customer experience
• Details of staff training undertaken
CUSTOMER CONNECTEDNESS (20%)
• What are the mechanisms that your organization engages to integrate customer feedback throughout your organization?
• Detail tangible feedback from customers and/or clients (surveys, awards, testimonials, external audits, etc.)
• If applicable provide details of mystery shopping exercises conducted on own, comparable or rival services
• Outline your organization’s customer experience strategy and results that demonstrate improvements to the service/business (evidence of success in attracting more customers and repeat business)
• Details of other awards won
• Customer survey results
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
IMAGES (REQUIRED) - ten images with a maximum of fifteen high resolution (1920 x 1080 px) JPGs or PNGs of initiatives supporting the submission
SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF THE SUCCESS OF INITIATIVE/PROGRAM (REQUIRED) – Provide PDF file of data or testimonials
AUDIO/VIDEO OR MEDIA CLIPPINGS (Optional) – Audio/video or media clippings
TOTAL POINTS = 100
Click here download this page for reference