If you find any issue with the forms or requirements for entry, please send your entry as a word document (you may include any PDFs or pictures you like) – attach whatever information you feel should be considered. Email all documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this format will not decrease your chances of winning in any way. Be sure to include the name of the person sending in the entry and the company from which it came.
Applicants description (max 2500 words– bullet points are provided as an indicative guide to responses)
DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM addressing:
• Program or campaign goals
• Insights into planning process
• Target audience
• Details on background of the situation and/or problem the program was trying to address
• How the program or campaign was executed
• Evaluation of outcomes and changes to behavior
• Results achieved, and lessons learned
• Likelihood of the program being repeated
• Estimated direct expense budget with high level explanation of main cost components
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (100%)
• Professionalism of program
• How well program achieved desired outcomes, how results measured against stated goals
• How can the program be replicated by other organization’s successfully and/or use insights and lessons learned?
• Did the program or campaign help educate the community about parking, facilitate better use of parking facilities or help present parking and parking professionals in a favorable light or advance the parking profession?
• Quality of the submission (see below)
VISUALS TO DESCRIBE/ILLUSTRATE THE PROGRAM ELEMENTS
• Upload images of a fifteen high resolution (minimum size 1920 x 1080) JPGs or PNGs of images, PDFs of brochures, printed materials, media coverage, posters, signage etc.
• An audio file or video (limit 3 minutes) (If available)
TOTAL POINTS = 100
DETAILS OF THE TEAM INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT
COMPANY MAKING THE SUBMISSION:
OTHER CONTRACTORS OR CONSULTANTS INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT (and details of the work undertaken by each team member):
Click here download this page for reference - need new pdf
Click here to start your nomination - create survey in CC???
Back to Top