Excellence in technology and innovation – OFF STREET
Applicant’s description (max 2500 words for all criteria – bullet points are provided as an indicative guide to responses)
• Description of the parking problem or need that the innovation addresses
• The technical, operational and/or policy merit of concept, system or service
• Deliverability of the innovation (including the practicalities and affordability of the concept, system or service)
• Improved customer service/experience
• More effective parking facility management
• Improved quality of urban space
• Incorporates or encourages other sustainable modes of transport
• Supports urban economic development
• Improves parking income or reduces operational and capital costs (or a combination thereof)
• The individual or team responsible for delivering the solution
• The development and testing/proving process
• The degree of partnership with other interested bodies (clients, government, industry, public bodies, peers etc.)
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (20%)
• What makes the project innovative and in what way?
• How can it be adapted for other situations or projects?
• How is the initiative able to be adopted in other situations?
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS (30%)
• Measurement of success (before and after analysis) – by what method of measurement
• Level of analysis done at the planning stage
• Actual versus budget costs
• Financial model
• Evidence of successful implementation and customer/client feedback (case studies)
• How sustainable is the initiative?
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
IMAGES (REQUIRED) - upload ten images with a maximum of fifteen high resolution (1920 x 1080 px) JPGs or PNGs of initiatives supporting the submission
AUDIO/VIDEO OR MEDIA CLIPPINGS (Optional) – Audio/video or media clippings
TOTAL POINTS = 100
DETAILS OF THE TEAM INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT
COMPANY MAKING THE SUBMISSION:
OTHER CONTRACTORS OR CONSULTANTS INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT (and details of the work undertaken by each team member):
Click here download this page for reference