Excellence in Technology and Innovation – OFF STREET
Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW)
& SP Plus Corporation
If you find any issue with the forms or requirements for entry, please send your entry as a word document (you may include any PDFs or pictures you like) – attach whatever information you feel should be considered and email your documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this format will not decrease your chances of winning in any way. Be sure to include the name of the person sending in the entry and the company from which it came.
Applicant’s description (max 2500 words for all criteria – bullet points are provided as an indicative guide to responses)
IMPACT OF THE TECHNOLOGY AND/OR INNOVATION (50%)
• Description of the parking problem or need that the innovation addresses
• The technical, operational and/or policy merit of concept, system or service
• Deliverability of the innovation (including the practicalities and affordability of the concept, system or service)
• Improved customer service/experience
• Improved quality of urban space
• Incorporates or encourages other sustainable modes of transport
• Supports urban economic development
• Improves parking income or reduces operational and capital costs (or a combination thereof)
• The individual or team responsible for delivering the solution
• The development and testing/proving process
• The degree of partnership with other interested bodies (clients, government, industry, public bodies, peers etc.)
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (20%)
• What makes the project innovative and in what way?
• How can it be adapted for other situations or projects?
• How is the initiative able to be adopted in other situations?
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS (30%)
• Measurement of success (before and after analysis) – by what method of measurement
• Level of analysis done at the planning stage
• Actual versus budget costs
• Financial model
• Evidence of successful implementation and customer/client feedback (case studies)
• How sustainable is the initiative?
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
• IMAGES - upload high resolution (1920 x 1080 px) JPGs or PNGs of initiatives supporting the submission
• AUDIO/VIDEO OR MEDIA CLIPPINGS (Optional) – Audio/video or media clippings (If available)
TOTAL POINTS = 100
DETAILS OF THE TEAM INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT
COMPANY MAKING THE SUBMISSION:
OTHER CONTRACTORS OR CONSULTANTS INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT (and details of the work undertaken by each team member):