Sponsorship Opportunities Available
If you find any issue with the forms or requirements for entry, please send your entry as a word document (you may include any PDFs or pictures you like) – attach whatever information you feel should be considered and email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Using this format will not decrease your chances of winning in any way. Be sure to include the name of the person sending in the entry and the company from which it came.
IMPACT OF THE TECHNOLOGY AND/OR INNOVATION (50%)
• Description of the parking problem or need that the innovation addresses
• The technical, operational and/or policy merit of concept, system or service
• Deliverability of the innovation (including the practicalities and affordability of the concept, system or service)
• Improved customer service/experience
• More effective parking facility management
• Improved quality of urban space
• Incorporates or encourages other sustainable modes of transport
• Supports urban economic development
• Improves parking income or reduces operational and capital costs (or a combination thereof)
• The individual or team responsible for delivering the solution
• The development and testing/proving process
• The degree of partnership with other interested bodies (clients, government, industry, public bodies, peers etc.)
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (20%)
• What makes the project innovative and in what way?
• How can it be adapted for other situations or projects?
• How is the initiative able to be adopted in other situations?
COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS (30%)
• Measurement of success (before and after analysis) – by what method of measurement
• Level of analysis done at the planning stage
• Actual versus budget costs
• Financial model
• Evidence of successful implementation and customer/client feedback (case studies)
• How sustainable is the initiative?
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
Back to Top