Parking Person of the Year
This Award recognizes those who are outstanding and exceptional professionals working in the parking industry and their contribution to improving the customer experience and image of parking. This award will not be made to the same person twice.
The judges will be looking for the following:
• A clear commitment to working in parking as a career
• Just how does this person focus on improving the customer experience
• Examples of ‘doing the extra things’ that result in outstanding performance
• Does this person inspire others to achieve excellence
• Consistent application of good practice
• Excellence as a representative of the parking industry to the customer/local community
• Undertaking training in subjects and skills relevant and helpful to their parking role
• Active membership of professional bodies and initiatives (PA committees, transport institutions, charity)
(max word count of 2000 for all criteria)
OVERVIEW OF THE NOMINEE (20%)
Provide a brief overview of the nominee, highlighting their outstanding attributes. Include a brief history of their career in parking, including a description of their current employment.
PERSONAL COMMITMENT & EXAMPLE OF ACTIVITIES (40%)
Provide specific examples of activities resulting from the nominee’s performance that have demonstrated leadership and how they have the potential to be a future leader in the parking industry.
BENEFITS TO THE PARKING INDUSTRY (40%)
Outline the degree of personal involvement that the nominee has committed to the industry, the success resulting from that involvement and the long-term benefits to parking as determined by the ongoing nature of a particular achievement or success.
UPLOADS TO SUPPORT SUBMISSION
RESUME AND RECOMMENDATIONS (REQUIRED) – Provide PDF file of nominee resume letters of recommendation
IMAGES (REQUIRED) – upload five profile images of the nominee with a maximum of ten high resolution (1920 x 1080 px) JPGs, or PNGs
AUDIO/VIDEO OR MEDIA CLIPPINGS (Optional) – Audio/video or media clippings
TOTAL POINTS = 100